Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager - Integrated Marketing - London - £30,000 - £35,000
This creative marketing agency are highly successful and have been running award winning marketing campaigns for blue chip brands for nearly 20 years now. They are well regarded and now looking to hire a B2B or "B2B2C" Account Manager to join their friendly team of 120 people in attractive West London office. They really look after their staff and tend to keep their staff. With the continued growth of the business, this is a great time to get on board!
This is a great opportunity for a Digitally focused Account Manager. You will work on a flagship financial services account amongst a host of others. You will be required to take a holistic overview on campaign and account management including, idea generation, scoping out costs and timelines, liaising and working with 3rd party suppliers and managing creative and production for various digital platforms.
You will be responsible for helping them market to their customers and crucially also develop ideas and marketing solutions for their clients too.
The expectations of a successful candidate are below:
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a career in marketing
- Confident co-ordinating budgets, timelines and schedules
- Executing creative briefs and delivering the briefs to studio, content, social and copy teams
- Contributing to the planning of projects and ensuring timescales are agreed and met
- Assisting the Account Director with multiple digital marketing campaigns for a financial services giant.
· Client Management - daily contact with key clients and stake holders
· Partner management - coordinating and liaising with promotional partners to approve all comms.
· Campaign management - Liaising with other agencies around the world, you will help with strategic development and analyse results to form recommendations for future work.
As ever with an account management position, attention detail and organisation are key along with communications skills and the ability to build and manage client relationships. You'll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and used to multi-tasking! This job will suit someone that has a strong interest in digital media and preferably understands the various marketing channels, both on and offline. Experience of HTML would be a bonus but is not essential.
What's in it for you?
This is a growing business and there's plenty of opportunity to progress. You'll be working on sponsorship, events and associated marketing for one of the best advertised businesses in the world. You will benefit from excellent training and investment. You'll be joining a fun, creative team of people and you can expect a higher level of responsibility than a 'normal' Account Manager role as well as a bonus scheme and plenty of additional benefits.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly