One of the top most trusted retailers is looking for UI/UX Designer to join their Digital Experience team in central London. Supplying great customer experience is one of this client’s biggest goals and they are very much recognised by this within their industry. They now want to achieve even greater things by improving their digital experience, by putting their customers first and heavily investing in their UX and UI teams across the business. In order to create the best possible shopping experience they want to focus on their existing and new features, products and services for both their customers and their employees.
As a UI/UX Designer within the Digital Experience team, one of your main tasks will be evolving and scaling the Design System, which underpins all the products and services right across the client's digital ecosystem used by thousands of people.
Working seamlessly with other Designers, Engineers and Accessibility Experts in an agile environment, you will help design the principles, styles, components and patterns to drive best practice and consistency across this client's websites, native apps, colleague tools and instore digital.
- Help develop imaginative and creative concepts for the client's digital products and services
- Working with a multi-disciplined team of Designers, Developers and Product Owners, create exceptional pixel-perfect designs that are validated through user research and testing
- Use a range of inputs, including interaction, brand principles, analytics, customer feedback, usability testing, technology and business requirements to develop informed and logical solution
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver designs and user flows
- Clearly communicate your ideas and rationale to stakeholders and product teams alike
- Proven experience as a creative visual designer working on digital products and services
- A conceptual approach and an eye for detail
- Experience working in an agile environment alongside other Designers and Developers
- Understanding of designing using Adobe, Sketch and prototyping with tools like InVision
- Experience with interpreting insights from user research and keen to learn more
- Experience of user testing and usability testing
We want to see:
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing your design talent on large brands – or the desire to work for one
- A passion for interaction design as well as well as an understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in the latest design trends and technologies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence in networking and building relationships with stakeholders
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment in a sector that is going through an unprecedented digital transformation. If you are looking to join a great company that has a collaborative culture, a flexible approach to working and a loads of colleague benefits then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your up to date CV and samples/ case studies in order to be considered.