Strategy Director – branding, packaging, design innovation
Leader of the pack, this is an opportunity for a Senior Strategist or Strategy Director to join a small but super-agile and nimble design agency with an enviable history and successful track record working with some of the world’s leading drinks companies. They are specialists, experts, visionaries, innovators; from brand strategy and innovation, to graphics, branding and extraordinary structural packaging design. They are behind some iconic brands.
Based in West London, the Strategy Director will join a close-knit team who are simply passionate about their work and success. They work collaboratively both internally and directly with their clients. They are partners in all they do, and you’d add a new string to their bow. You’ll be a key creator of their clients’ strategic brand visions, and be responsible for shaping their creative & design strategy and brand thinking, identifying and solving their brand and design challenges, working on their brand architecture, as well as working out complex 3D design issues.
Key skills and expertise:
- Expertise in both the analytical and creative sides of strategic planning
- Packaging, product and brand experience innovation
- Audit & Analysis
- Consumer insights, visual positioning and brand architecture
- Workshop planning, name generation, copywriting and tone of voice
- Creative brief development
- Visual Planning & Guidelines
- Semiotic analysis
- Strong commercial acumen
- Articulate, with excellent written skills and an acute attention to detail
This role is for someone looking for a long-term commitment, not a quick fix. Someone robust with a down-to-earth and can-do attitude. Once people have proved their worth, sky is the limit in this agency where individuals get fairly and generously rewarded for their talent and the value they bring in.