Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
We're hiring a SAM for a fearlessly independent agency.
This agency helps brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people's behaviour at pivotal moments along the purchase decision Journey.
The agency covers the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means they are equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, developing engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or creating in-store activations.
The agency is a bright lively bunch covering all the disciplines you'd expect (client services, research and insight, creative, and digital development teams). They are united by a passion for behavioural science giving their clients a competitive edge.
Due to some recent high-profile wins, the agency now requires a strategic Senior Account Manager to have key involvement in leading a major FMCG client.
Essentially you will be a key player in their client services team firstly being instrumental in on-boarding this client and then running the account with lots of accountability and influence.
This position is both strategically challenging and delivery focused, you'll be working across projects that use their proprietary research tools to drive insight-led pieces of work that illuminate client requirements and advise on both marketing strategy (instore and ecommerce) and activation (instore, OOH, POS etc). You'll be overseeing the creative output of all marketing activities.
- Be a key player in strategic discussions
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business
- Understand the external influences and how the agency can add value to the client
- Proactively think ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client
- Ensure the effective interrogation of the brief
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards
- Work effectively with Project Management
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members.
Is it you?
The successful candidate would have a good understanding of retail and ideally have had some exposure to working on a fast paced FMCG client. You will currently be operating at Senior Account Manager level and have a track record in the the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork.
- Have experience of developing comms ideas and best practise point of sale as well as activation's (including digital application)
- Experience managing, coaching and developing an account handling team
- Work closely with the Project Manager and build strong relationships with production companies and suppliers
- Work closely with sister agencies and participating in cross agency meetings and discussions
- Understanding of the entire creative process from planning and strategy to production and implementation. Leading and managing the process
- Becoming a trusted client partner and building open and honest relationships with clients
Shortlisting has begun, apply now to avoid disappointment.