Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - £25,000 - £27,000 - Moreton-in-Marsh
I am currently working with a family friendly, flexible manufacturing and distribution organisation at the forefront of their industry who are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in a beautiful setting just outside of Moreton-In-Marsh.
The organisation market both here in the UK and internationally and so the Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have experience of creating campaigns internationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of all major digital projects
- Manage the digital contribution to the overall marketing plan; developing campaigns that align with customer engagement goals
- Oversee the Social Media strategy, managing the content schedule, ensuring posts are captivating and consistent with the company's tone of voice across all channels including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Management and execution of all stages within the email campaign lifecycle from planning the customer journey through to content writing, delivery and analysis
- Ensure the effective optimisation of campaign activity through knowledge of segmentation and targeting techniques
- Management of the website CMS
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of website campaigns performance using Google Analytics
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts to improve visibility - working alongside an external agency
- Insight into online marketing trends to keep strategies up to date
This role will allow the successful candidate to really drive digital marketing for the business alongside the Head of Marketing. The organisation positively encourage individuals to bring their own ideas and initiative to the role!
They also truly value each individual and provide a wonderful working environment with team spaces, quiet working spaces, chill out/fun areas and a fully equipped kitchen as well as paid for lunches, your birthday off 16:30 Friday finishes and a monthly early finish.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within an ecommerce environment and of creating campaigns centred on customer journeys.
A driving license is essential due to location and the role is commutable from a number of locations including Stratford, Warwick, Shipston, Stow- on-the-Wold, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Bourton-on-the-Water and surrounding areas.
Apply to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.