Marketing and PR Manager – brand experience agency
This proudly independent studio defines, designs and brings brands to life as physical and digital experiences using strategy, branding, communications and environments. Their values–curiosity, creativity and collaboration–bring the insight, ideas and commitment needed to help their clients think bigger, transform their brand and engage the world. Their ambition: to create the world’s favourite, consumer-centric brand experiences. Clerkenwell-based with a team of 80 creative and friendly people.
In this studio the Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all marketing and PR activities. This includes creating marketing collaterals, maximizing PR opportunities, event management, drafting award submissions, overseeing content for social media and maintaining brand consistency. This role reports into the Director of Marketing & Business Development and is responsible for the management and development of the Marketing Assistant.
- Plan and drive the execution of the marketing plan to support the agency's brand and drive new business activities.
- Creation, delivery and production of the content and channel strategy.
- Oversee marketing communications activity, such as monthly newsletter, annual brochure, website, blog posts, research papers, opinion pieces, press responses, etc.
- Manage the website and monitor the performance of content via analytics and competitor reviews.
- Develop, create and manage publicity, including videography, photography and press releases.
- Help create and manage speaking event opportunities, external event communications and presentations.
- Develop and refine a progressive and future facing digital marketing strategy using UX analytics, SEO and social media tools.
- Maintain high-profile and influential relationships with key stakeholders, PR industry press and media and business press.
- Oversee the awards entry programme and strategy for the agency.
- Support the Director of Graphics as a brand and tone of voice guardian for the company.
- Attend industry events to represent the agency and network within the industry.
Key skills and experience
- Strategic thinker, with previous Marketing & PR experience within a creative agency.
- Solid PR experience (with proven results) and keen interest in the retail market sector.
- Proven experience of developing successful social media marketing strategies, with examples
- of strong content generation.
- Top written communication skills with the ability to write and develop marketing and media materials.
- Experience of delivering marketing materials for a variety of audiences.