Digital/Social Account Director – Entertainment Clients
This creative content agency, specialising in film and entertainment clients, with a friendly, dynamic and collaborative culture, is looking for an experienced Account Director (or Senior Account Manager ready for the next step up) to join its team.
The remit of the Account Director will be to lead, develop and execute mainly social and content campaigns that build brand awareness and online presence for the agency’s clients in the entertainment sectors via social, display, content (blogs, video), publicity and influencer activity.
They are looking for a self-motivated Account Director, with strong client handling and project management skills, a passion for all things social and content, and well-developed strategic thinking abilities, to drive their entertainment portfolio of accounts.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience from a digital marketing agency or relevant client-side role
- Solid knowledge of social media / content / influencer strategy, management and delivery
- Understanding/experience of Digital PR a bonus
- A background working in the Film/TV/entertainment industry is preferable (but if not a genuine passion for this sector is a must)
- Confident in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- A ‘do-er’ who thrives on getting involved in project delivery at all levels
- Excellent communication and client presentation skills
The entertainment sector is a fantastically exciting one in which to work, and as such this role is likely to get snapped up quickly. If it sounds like a good fit for an Account Director (or ready-to-move-up Senior Account Manager) of your calibre, then please do get in touch and apply today.
We apologise, but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications
Apply for Digital/Social Account Director – Entertainment Clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly