Integrated Project/Account Manager
There is an exciting and new Project/Account Manager opportunity within an award-winning and multi-disciplinary creative agency. This is a unique role within an agency with employees that pride themselves on being thinkers and doers, executing unique campaigns, and making them successful. The Project/Account Manager will join a team and agency that is world-renowned, harnesses decades of experience, and blurs the line between traditional and modern advertising.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The Project/Account Manager will be strategically minded and able to allude confidence in anything they do
- You will form a crucial part of the agency, directly contributing to their entire operation so you must be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running
- The Project/Account Manager must also be able to demonstrate their understanding of a campaign from concept to delivery, be willing to get their hands dirty, and be on hand to challenge the status quo
- You will be reporting in to one of the Founding Partners, so organisation, commitment, and an eye for detail is mandatory
- Your responsibilities will vary from day-to-day, but you will have the opportunity to work across global campaigns through multiple sectors
- You will be working through various channels including TV, experiential, PR and production, so experience in all or most will be beneficial
This agency has worked hard over the years to build a business that people never want to leave. They have mastered the art of work hard, play hard, and have created a team of like-minded and passionate individuals who make the agency the roaring success it is today. They are creative, humble and fiercely loyal – a family that you never knew you wanted, but are proud to have.