Senior Marketing Executive
An internationally recognised not for profit organisation are on the look-out for a highly skilled Senior Marketing Executive to join their multi-functional marketing team.
Working alongside a talented team of fellow marketers, the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering a range of campaigns to support the overall engagement strategy communicating to a diverse audience. Key duties will include:
- Implementing, delivering and evaluating all strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Creating and delivering a range of events
- Preparing communications materials for print and online channels
- Reviewing all campaign activity and performance
- Ensuring all activities are integrated across the wider marketing function
- Raising the brand profile and identifying opportunities for new product development
- Establishing and building ongoing stakeholder relationships
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
Concentrating in the education sector, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of working for (or with) schools, colleges or universities and will understand the student recruitment function and youth marketing strategies. You will come armed with solid experience of marketing planning and delivery and take a practical approach to projects. You will ideally have experience of working within a large organisation where you've worked cross-functionally with success.
What's important to my client is that you're a strong people person and are used to creating and delivering a range of engaging events and seminars. A highly organised individual is required and someone who takes an innovative and creative approach to marketing.
This is a high-profile role within a large marketing department - if you're up for this sort of challenge, please get in touch straight away!
Senior Marketing Executive, to £32,000 - Milton Keynes
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly