Digital Marketing Executive
Our Not for Profit client are expanding their marketing team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Executive. If you're looking for a varied multi-channel digital role and are interested in working in the not for profit sector, read on, this could be the role for you!
Reporting into a Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will support in the delivery of the organisations overarching digital strategy which will include developing content across their website and social media platforms. Other duties will be:
- Creating digital content and email campaigns
- Using social media to drive engagement
- Monitoring and reporting on website traffic and conversion
- Creating engaging video content
- Helping to deliver an excellent user experience across all channels
- Delivering organic search and paid campaign activity (SEO & PPC)
- Owning the organisations online reputation and maintaining a positive brand online.
This client are looking for someone who demonstrates a genuine passion for all things digital; you will enjoy keeping up with new trends and be innovative in your approach to marketing. It is essential that you have a solid understanding of social media and experience of creating engaging content for use across a range of digital media.
You will be technically very savvy and ideally have experience of using multiple CMS, have demonstrable experience of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics and experience of campaign reporting.
This is a super opportunity to work within a high-profile sector and really develop your skills within a talented and creative team. If you are keen to hear more and meet the above criteria, please make an application or forward your CV directly - interviews are happening immediately so don't miss out!
Digital Marketing Executive, £25,000 - Solihull
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly