Planners & Strategists - Various Agencies - London ( Perm, Contract & Freelance)
We have numerous roles at a range of leading lights in advertising and marketing, from agile independents through to large networks. These agencies work with famous global and national brands across the FMCG, tech, FS, retail, charity and automotive sectors.
The roles range from freelance though to contract and perm with salaries from from £35k to £120k / day rates from £250 - £700 per day
Whether you’re an expert in activation, an integrated thinker, or an ATL specialist, you’ll work closely with agency teams to deliver strategic thinking across a range of channels - translating big and bold messaging into consumer changing behaviours and attitudes.
Some of the day-to-day will include, running workshops, managing research projects, pitching and identifying new business opportunities. You’ll work closely with your team to strengthen the planning offering within the agency and deliver outstanding creative.
You will be an established planner with the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency environment
- A proven track record in brand or comms planning
- The ability to write inspirational creative briefs
- Experience working closely with creative and account management teams
- A track record in conducting research and uncovering insights
- Adept at developing strategy and creative propositions.
- A track record building relationship with clients at a senior level
- A creative yet commercially aware thinker
Looking for your next planning or strategy challenge? Click the Apply button below
Apply for Planners & Strategists - Various Agencies - London ( Perm, Contract & Freelance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly