Associate Strategy Director - Brand Agency - Bristol
Had enough of London?
Sick of the pollution and outrageous house prices?
Want to work for a fantastic agency but sick of the stressful commute?
We are working with a fabulous independent brand and design agency based in the beautiful city of Bristol. They work with world famous brands across FMCG & drinks sectors and deliver everything from brand architecture, design & packaging through to internal and external communications. This is an exciting time to join the agency as they begin the next phase of their growth.
The role -
The agency is now looking for an Associate Strategy Director to join the team, reporting into the Head of Strategy, you'll be their right-hand person, taking the lead on large accounts you'll help drive growth and deliver strategic creative solutions that solve business problems.
The day to day -
- Overseeing delivery of succinct, focused and inspiring creative briefs
- Reviewing creative work to ensure it is on brief.
- Growing and inspiring less experienced members of the team including line management of a Senior Strategist.
- Preparing and delivering strategy workshops (positioning; brand architecture; innovation etc.)
- Preparing and leading client strategy presentations –
- Conducting research and analysing insights to develop creative propositions
- Leading pitches
What you need -
You'll be a dynamic, bright, inquisitive & down-to-earth Senior Strategist ready to take your next step up with an agency.
You must have a proven track record in branding, with a huge appetite and experience in design and communication. You’ll also be an engaging storyteller, who delivers creative solutions in everything you do.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience of brand building in an agency environment.
- Confident leading client strategy and developing relationships
- Experience of sitting at the ‘top table’ for clients and leading the strategic debate
- Commercial and business acumen
- A confident presenter and have high creative empathy.
- You'll have strong communication skills in both written and spoken forms
- Adept at being able to convey ideas simply - justifying creative work in a comprehensive and compelling way.
- You'll have the ability to convey ideas simply and inspire those around you
- You'll have gravitas and strategic capability
- Confident in your decisions and the ability to sell them.
If this sounds like you then hit apply below with 3 reasons why you're the perfect person for the job.