Account Director – West London Agency
Account Director – West London Agency – to £55k
Award-winning, direct marketing-led agency in West London seeks talented Account Director to work across a range of client accounts in the charity, travel and entertainment space.
This boutique agency of 15 people is on a rapid growth trajectory. With a great blend of blue-chip and start-up style clients, it is genuinely integrated, offering clients full service across all disciplines except PR.
Friendly, intelligent, ambitious and very well-rated by its clients, this is a place where bright sparks progress quickly and rewards, discretionary bonuses and promotion are there for the taking by ambitious individuals.
The Account Director role
The agency is looking for an talented and driven Account Director with at least five years’ broad integrated agency experience. You will need to bring entrepreneurial energy to the team and always be looking for ways to make things better, whether with clients or internally.
You’ll need demonstrable experience in the agency’s core disciplines of data, digital, direct and CRM, having deployed these skills to create successful, sustainable client relationships in the past.
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an ambitious Account Director to become a loyal, committed member of the team, at an agency where you can grow your career rapidly by helping to build and sustain agency / client relationships and revenue.
The right Account Director will:
- Be a real people person: magnetic with clients and great at growing, building, coaching and motivating internal teams. Likeable, collaborative and non-political by nature
- Have bags of integrity, attention to detail and a focus on quality output that the agency can be proud of
- Have a strong intellect, adding value to clients at senior level with planning and proposal-writing capability. Well-rounded in terms of crafting and successfully selling in strategic and creative agency product. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and decent numeracy are required
- Love making money for themselves and the agency, with a discretionary bonus linked to company and individual performance
- Be highly self-motivated and self-starting, with initiative and entrepreneurial energy. A demonstrable track record of developing existing business and winning new business via pitches and referrals would be great to have
- Have demonstrable CRM skills plus broad integrated UK agency experience
- Possess core project management skills, with the proven ability to efficiently and accurately manage campaigns including financial processes, timings, internal resources, contact and status reporting and client communications / expectations
In return, you will enjoy working in an open, non-political, meritocratic environment.
Salary and benefits
Salary to £55k depending on experience plus 23 days’ holiday, twice-yearly appraisals, ongoing training, salary increments and promotions as appropriate, discretionary annual bonus and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team with a collaborative culture, plenty of socials and extra holiday for 3+ years of service.
Stunning agency – one great role. Account Directors, please send us your CVs today.