Full or Part time Individual Giving Manager
Do you have integrated direct marketing experience & want to use this in charity recruitment & retention campaigns?
Full or Part time Individual Giving Manager - Charity - Two Months contract - £45,000 pro-rata - Greater London
One of the most trusted charities in the UK, this important organisation works together with volunteers to give people the support they need before reaching crisis point.
In the job of Individual Giving Manager, you will be responsible for
- leading, managing and developing a high performing team, generating over £4m each year.
- developing successful individual giving programmes to convert and retain prospects and supporters
- delivering successful engagement strategies and supporter journey and
- manage campaigns and projects ensuring that best practice and regulatory guidelines are followed.
To be successful in the job if Individual Giving Manager you MUST have
- an excellent track record of direct marketing - strategies as well as implementation across different channels, online and offline
- excellent team management and leadership skills
- experience managing suppliers and agencies
- understanding of using data and databases
AND BE FREE TO START IN THE FREELANCE ROLE IMMEDIATELY
Please apply if this is you!
Full or Part time Individual Giving Manager - Charity - Two Months contract - £45,000 pro-rata - Greater LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.