Account Manager - B2B -M40 Corridor
My client, an international B2B agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager who can help them rattle a few cages in the B2B world and turn the heads of those for whom marketing has simply joined the noise. You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients, it could be you we’re looking for. Of course you’ll need marketing experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology would be great too.
Reporting to our friendly Account Director, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
Skills and Experience
· At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
· A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
· Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
· Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy.
· The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
· A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
· Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
· Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
· Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
· IT marketing knowledge or experience
· Good copywriting skills
Apply for Account Manager - B2B -M40 Corridor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly