Head of Brand - Fashion Retail
This classic British fashion retail brand is well established with bags of personality and is growing well both within the UK and internationally. They are looking for a Head of Brand to report directly into the Brand Director, working as her right hand (wo)man on all things brand and helping run a department of around 20 people. As Head of Brand you would be tasked with bringing the fun and joy out in the brand as well as ensuring that the business operates in a genuinely customer-centric manner. The role is both strategic (developing brand strategy and plans to influence all areas of the business from product development to marketing, CSR, international expansion and everything in between) but also requires the energy and drive to develop relationships of influence across the many stakeholders in the business where brand strategy genuinely sits at the heart of everything!
Head of Brand Responsibilities
- Support the Brand Director in the development of the Global Brand Strategy; and ensure the development of imaginative and innovative global brand campaigns at all customer touch-points which will build brand awareness, and drive footfall and profitable sales.
- Help develop the strategy and process for proposition development and work with insight teams to ensure that all brand marketing activity is insightful and relevant.
- Work with the Marketing teams to deliver the annual brand and marketing calendar and drive engagement through a varied mix, including sales and footfall driving promotions, seasonal launches and brand activations.
- Oversee the brand spend and ensure that all initiatives deliver a positive ROI, encouraging the use of marketing data and analysis throughout the business
- Support the Brand Director in develop a leading Global Brand team who are ambitious, creative and customer-insights driven whilst being results focused and commercial.
- Develop and sustain creative and dynamic working relationships with third parties, agencies and other suppliers, establishing genuine partnerships.
- Work across all customer touchpoints globally and the whole customer journey to ensure that the entire business is focussed on delivering the brand promise throughout the total customer experience
- Become the customer-experience guru within the business to help position it as a leading customer-centric organisation, delivering customer happiness at every available opportunity.
- Work closely with Customer Service teams to help develop new and innovative ways to drive customer loyalty.
- Support growing the CSR / Sustainability agenda (and team) within the business to help engage more customers and develop best-in-class strategies and practices
Head of Brand Experience and Requirements
- A highly ambitious and innovative brand and customer experience leader, with proven experience of driving commercial growth through excellent brand execution.
- Both experience of working in a brand-led business and a strong focus on customer experience / brand advocacy.
- Experience in brand management and creative brand strategy across international markets, from either a Global Head Office or Regional Hub.
- Excellent PR, social and influencer experience.
- Experience of fashion / apparel would be an advantage, as would experience of working in a multichannel retail environment.
- Experience of using CSR initiatives to drive an overall brand message.
- Confident in leading and managing a Brand/Marketing Department in a creative organisation.
- An energetic, hands-on person who is naturally collaborative, with great influencing skills.
- A creative thinker with a strong sense of brand and a natural affinity with premium brands.
- A genuine consumer champion with a thorough understanding of the customer journey across all touchpoints as well as being as in touch with broader cultural trends.
- Someone with a strong focus on ROI and effectiveness analysis.
If all of this sounds like you and you have both the proven brand strategy experience along with the energy, drive and people skills needed for this exciting role, please submit your CV today.