Account Manager - restricted markets
Account Manager vacancy to work at a specialist agency in Central London, part of a global network, specialising in shopper and retail marketing.
Could be an Account Executive ready to make the next step and manage their own client.
You must be a self-starter and someone wants to take ownership. This is a real opportunity for someone who has the drive and ambition to step up in their career.
There is a huge focus on new business at the agency currently so there will be many opportunities to work on pitches and new clients.
Type of person:
- Thrives on the challenge of managing multiple work streams and clients
- Prides themselves on their organisational abilities
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys operating within processes and structure
- Is an excellent communicator, whether over the phone, email or in person
- Enjoys operating as part of a dynamic agency team
- Manage day to day running of the UK & Ireland account for a brand who operate in a restricted market, including new innovative product launches in the UK.
- Responsible for all day to day client liaison, project management, briefing creative teams and delivering all work through to artwork
- Proactively manage the client so they have complete trust that all work is on track and on budget
- Be the go to person for the client for all project requests and updates
- Work pragmatically to manage client requests through the agency delivery process
- Work with global agency team to ensure full compliance of global delivery procedure for all projects
- Support account director on strategic briefs and larger projects
- Take full ownership of all project finances, including monthly reporting to senior team
- Partner with account director to proactively develop new areas of business for expansion
- Support on New Biz as and when required