Senior Account Manager - luxury automotive / CRM
Unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to work on a luxury automotive brand at the top of their game. You will get to work at one of the largest, established and awarded Communications network groups in the world, based in the West End of london, and who have created a specialist agency dedicated to servicing this famous automotive brand.
The agency operates as one integrated end-to-end entity to serve advertising and marketing, digital, data, CRM, website and social commerce and dealer/ retailer communications.
This role is to work within the team which focuses on conversion, using data insights to align campaigns to the customer journey across CRM activity.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are focused on driving CRM programmes to increase customer value and loyalty and supporting and collaborating with the Retailer network to ensure a personal experience at the point at which a consumer enters a dealership.
An understanding of CRM and dealer strategies, and the commercial challenges within customer lifecycle & lifetime management and dealerships and how they connect across the customer journey is useful.
Output will include digital point of sale, email, social, direct mail, SMS, events and local dealer support.
Senior Account Manager:
Owns the overall campaign response, developing a connected consumer journey across all touchpoints (working in collaboration with data and strategy).
- Acts as a lead on the day-to-day campaign management, ensuring all briefs are acknowledged and assigned to team members on respective status and work flow documents.
- Ensures we are aligning to data driven, customer centric thinking at all times
- Focuses on optimizing the activation strategies in market
- Works together with our comms strategists, media agencies and other disciplines and partners to deliver the customer journey through developing appropriate comms for channel and audience
- Continual liaison with client and the CRM partner agencies, identifying opportunities/challenges as they arise and raising them with the appropriate person
- Responsible for project financials: forecasting, profitability
- Supports Senior Account Director in team management and motivation
- Responsible for aligning delivery teams to the client strategy
- Liaison with our Retail, Digital Experience (web), Demand (ATL) teams on the development of joint presentations in response to briefs
- Work with in-house and external production, content, print production and social studio to ensure campaigns are delivered efficiently, effectively and to budget
- Experience in working with loyalty and sales driving CRM programs, with an understanding of the challenges particularly within the automotive industry and/or retail sector
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who will get to know our business across the different departments of creative, media, CRM, social, UX and others, to be able to connect the dots, bring in the right people to truly think customer centric
- Broad understanding of areas like: CRM analysis, web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing and MVT, propensity scoring and customer segmentation
- Confident in data, able to brief creative to develop data driven customer comms and DBAs and tech teams with look-up tables to implement those comms
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity
- A hands-on team player, used to motivating, coaching and managing teams from within, happy to get their hands dirty
- A strong communicator, negotiator and influencer who’s opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to drive the change to put data at the core of what we do
Apply for Senior Account Manager - luxury automotive / CRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly