Are you an outstanding Programme Manager with fantastic project delivery experience from a leading brand agency?
Programme Manager - FMCG - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
We are looking for an outstanding Programme Manager with fantastic project delivery experience from within a leading brand agency to work with a number of leading global brands, delivering their brand message.
You would be working for one of the largest award-winning independent brand design agencies with a global presence. Having created, developed and evolved some of the most famous FMCG brands in the world, they have a fantastic client list and when hiring search out only the best and brightest talent.
As Programme Manager, you will sit within the account management team and deliver a wide variety of brand projects in a variety of ways, from brand communications to packaging. In fact, whatever is necessary to get the brand out there! You will be responsible for -
- the creative delivery of the programmes of activity across a variety of mediums whilst effectively managing multiple project timelines
- collaborating closely with the creative services team in order to take the agency's vision to fruition
- searching out the latest technology and the best external providers to deliver the creative vision
- negotiating effectively with the external partners to get the best service possible
We are looking for an outstanding Programme Manager who has -
- excellent and demonstrable experience of managing design projects, and with great attention to detail
- 3+ years of programme management experience in a leading agency
- great communication and team leadership skills
- passion for design!
If this sounds like you then apply now!
Programme Manager - FMCG - £40,000 - £45,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.