Administration Assistant - creative agency
Administration Assistant- (leading creative agency)
Fab role supporting the PA to the Group CEO and Senior Management Team at this leading creative experiential and design agency!
Based in amazing offices in central London, and with a team of over 250 creative and production experts, this is an exciting and sociable place to work. As a leading independent global creative agency, they are passionate and extremely successful in delivering amazing experiential projects worldwide for their varied clients.
In this role you'll be very visible within the business, as you work closely to support the PA to the Group Chairman, and to support the Senior Management Team - so as well as lots of varied admin and co-ordination, you'll be liaising with varied internal and external people, clients and employees ... no two days will be the same here!
- Varied administration and co-ordination tasks in support of the SMT
- Support with booking travel arrangements
- Assist with diary management, booking meeting rooms, meeting invites
- Assist preparation of documents for meetings, organise meeting refreshments, room set up etc liaising with inhouse catering team
- Run errands out of the office for the Senior Management Team
- Deal with calls and use initiative when SMT are not available.
- Timesheets, expenses, general admin support
- Provide cover on reception on a daily basis
We are looking for a bright, pro-active, well presented candidate, with great interpersonal skills and fab admin! This will probably be your 2nd job - you'll have experience of diary management, expenses, booking travel, meeting documentation preparation and general admin support - ideally from a media/creative environment or similar. This is a very visible role within the business, so you'll have a confident approach, be comfortable working at SMT level, excellent communication skills, strong relationship building skills, super organised with a 'can do' friendly and approachable attitude. Excellent attention to detail is required, and also experience of dealing with or having access to confidential information. You'll be a great multi-tasker and a great team support person, who loves being busy and is known for being a brilliant safe pair of hands!
- Previous administration experience across varied office tasks
- Experience working in a media/creative environment is advantageous (but not essential)
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Articulate, friendly, approachable and strong communicator and relationship builder
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise workload, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attentive to detail, trustworthy and reliable, able to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Flexible attitude to work, and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Can do attitude, team player with a good sense of humour
This is a fantastic role at one of London's leading agencies - so if you are a great administrator, or PA looking to work in an exciting and dynamic creative environment, then APPLY NOW - as looking to interview ASAP! Click "Apply" now to get your CV to us ASAP!