Head of UX
Michael Page have teamed up with a well-known Financial Services company that are looking for a Head of UX to lead the UX/UI of the development of a new suite of mobile apps.
An international online financial broker are looking to create a position for a Head of UX, based in London.
The key responsibilities for the Head of UX are to:
- Set the design strategy for a completely new suite of mobile apps, as well as our existing proprietary products
- Manage the UX, UI and user research process from conception to launch, and on-going optimisation and improvement
- Evangelise the customer in every conversation and decision, be passionate about their needs and continually strive to improve their experience
- Create and effectively present UX deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys)
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the business to ensure you take into consideration their needs, and they buy-in to your vision
- You will have input into the product and development roadmaps
- Managing a team of 1x UX designer (with the potential to expand in the future) you will be both strategic and hands-on
- Own, implement, audit and develop UX strategies and a UI Library to reflect current brand values, company targets, and of course the product strategy
The successful London based Head of UX will:
- You will have a proven track record of conceptualising and delivering and optimising exceptional mobile app experiences and features
- Worked previously with complex mobile apps
- Experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role with demanding targets and responsibilities
- Ability to drive a team through complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills - verbal, visual and written
- Excellent knowledge of the main design softwares including but not limited to Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Sublime/Atom, Keynote
- A good understanding of data analytics, testing tools, and how to analyse and interpret datasets
On offer for the Head of UX is a competitive salary between £80 - £100k for the right candidate, a great benefits package and the opportunity to develop a great career path.