Account Manager & Senior Account Manager
We’re krow, a full-service creative communications agency. Founded in 2005, we started with just a table and a phone. And no clients. Fast forward fourteen years and you will find sixty-five krow people working together with one objective in mind: To help our clients make leaps to provide real momentum for business success.
krow is also part of themission – a technology-embraced marketing communications and advertising Group employing 1,100 people in the UK, Asia and US. The Group comprises two divisions: Integrated Agencies and Sector Specialist Agencies, which work together to provide Clients with the expertise and resource to make them more successful in today’s challenging environment.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in the client services team for an established, full service creative agency, then could have a role right up your street. We’re looking for both an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager to work on our biggest and most integrated account – DFS. This is an exciting, fast paced account, comprising through-the-line campaigns and brand partnerships.
So, if you’re an experienced Account Executive looking for a step up in a new environment or likewise an Account Manager ready for promotion, we’d love to hear from you!
About the roles…
DFS is one of the biggest advertisers in the country and since we’ve been working with them, we have produced over 50 integrated campaigns across TV, Press, Radio, Outdoor, Digital, Experiential, Social and content, internal comms. and POS. We also helped launch collaborations with the British Fashion Council and various other design partners such as French Connection, House Beautiful and Country Living.
As the largest account we have at krow, it will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a broad range of media and have a direct influence in the creative development. You will also develop a strong foundation in account management while working with an established and collaborative Client team. It’s a very exciting time to join the team with DFS’ sponsorship of next year’s Tokyo Olympics and other new projects in the pipeline.
- Create and maintain good relationships with your team and your clients to build their trust in you.
- Understand your client’s business… What about their competitors? What is happening in the current market?
- Assist the team to work effectively with creative, producers and studio departments to get work done on time and budget and to client satisfaction.
- Work with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Assist the team and TV producers to manage the TV and radio production processes and approvals (Clearcast/RACC).
- Finance … making sure all projects are budgeted.
- Maintain account administration including weekly status reports, meeting contact reports, timing plans, workload planning etc.
You’ll be expected to have previous ATL agency experience. Additionally, while TV experience isn’t essential, knowledge of the TV and radio production and approval processes (Clearcast/RACC) is welcomed.
What it takes to become a krow…
Our people are what make us who we are and are therefore extremely important to us. We don’t think of account management in the old-fashioned sense.
Our account people play a critical role in helping us deliver on our promise to make leaps that will transform a client’s business. Leaps that are conceived by turning fresh insights into bright ideas and actions that invigorate the relationship consumers have with brands.
We’re looking for people with passion. People who want to play an active role in delivering game-changing, cross-channel ideas.
We’re looking for candidates who genuinely believe in our mantra of ‘whatever it takes’
- in terms of effort
- in terms of attitude
- in terms of media meritocracy
And finally, we are also looking for people who are happy to join us in getting their hands dirty. Enthusiasm is key.
- 25 days holiday per annum, in addition to time off over Christmas and New Year (where the office is normally closed)
- Health Insurance, life & income protection
- Company pension scheme