Digital Marketing Executive
Are you an entrepreneurial digital marketer who combines creativity with analysis – and has a track record of delivering results? Do you want to be at the forefront of new ways of building readership for authors?
Prelude Books is an exciting, growing independent book publisher based in Richmond-upon-Thames. Our groundbreaking fiction imprint Farrago publishes humorous novels to make readers smile; we also represent two notable non fiction imprints. We aim to make a habit of improving the way book publishing is done, embrace change and enjoy applying science and tech to creativity.
Your main focus will be lead advertising and email marketing for our humorous fiction imprint – you’ll also want to keep advancing our marketing, discovering and testing new ways of connecting our books with readers. This is very much a hands-on role, creating copy and design, putting together ads and email campaigns, testing and analysing results to optimise what we do. We are a small and expanding team, so you will need to be confident to work independently and ambitious to grow with the company as we move forward.
- Lead generation: using paid social advertising including Facebook ad campaigns, and creating and managing email signup forms
- Sales advertising: retailer advertising, and other digital book promotion opportunities
- Reader list engagement: creating email campaigns and automation sequences, segmentation, optimisation
- Social proof generation: coordinating online reader reviews via Netgalley, and organic social media activity
- Websites: overall responsibility for website, analysis, SEO and developments
- Other: some involvement in booktrade and traditional marketing
The role is based in our Richmond-upon-Thames office; applications for partly remote working can also be considered.
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply now button and submit your CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications is 14 June 2019.