Strategy Director – UX/CX Digital Agency
If you are a sharp thinker passionate about defining and delivering innovative digital products and services that improve customer experience with a strong CX/UX agency background then this is the opportunity for you.
As an innovative thinker with an appetite to create something new and always looking to produce digital experiences / products / services of exceptional quality. This role will give you the chance to lead the strategic definition, insight and research across a set of digital product & service programmes which deliver the most value from technology.
As Strategy Director, you will join during an exciting and transformative business phase with scope to really make your mark.
Our client is looking to hire a senior, client facing Strategy Director to lead and articulate the strategic intent of digital products and services to ensure they align and support their client’s requirements.
This leadership role will be crucial during the integration of consultative and digital capabilities which could also include elements of business and organisational design. You would be expected to play an active part in the firm’s integration process and bring the best out of both the digital agency and consulting world.
The scope of your role will be broad. Encompassing the definition of strategic approaches, selecting and justifying the mix of strategy activities and deliverables while being able to explain them convincingly to clients and collaborators.
You will work across a broad range of blue-chip and innovative disruptor brands to define how projects will be shaped to address client problems covering defining target customer experiences, journeys and interfaces, engagement models, project approach, tasks and deliverables while presenting and articulating your digital visions and strategies to stakeholders up to Board level.
To be considered for this position you will need to display:
- Strong track record of working in UX / CX / Product or Digital service design.
- Accomplished at experience planning and service design, Digital strategy, system thinking, Analysis and consulting.
- Client Facing / Consulting experience to large scale / blue-chip clients
- Experience using storytelling techniques (that are human, impactful, accessible and captivating) to convey information, argument and persuasion in formal pressured settings, to large senior audiences
- Comfortable splitting your time, energy and attention across several projects and clients
- Comfortable proposing early hypothesis, as a starting point to collaborative iteration
- Able to reconcile differences and opposing views to better enable collaboration
In return for your skills, there is a competitive base salary up to £90k (dependant on experience) and a handsome benefits package including: Discretionary bonus, Contributory pension, Health insurance, Free eye tests, Enhanced maternity / paternity leave, Employee assistance programme, Independent financial advice, Professional membership fees and subscriptions paid, Weekly massages, Perkbox.
So if you re the Strategically focussed, senior digital product and service professional with a UX/CX agency background then get in touch with me Nick Poublan by clicking on the apply button below.