Our client, a fully integrated design studio based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join their team to work across exciting projects within the broadcast industry. As our in house Creative Copywriter, you will create copy across but is not exclusive to TV and radio scripts, ad campaigns, website copy, marketing efforts, production assets and social & blogs posts. You will oversee and quality-control work produced by freelancers and take the lead in raising the bar of any written content we produce for our brand and our clients.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Work with the creative team on projects to help craft scripts that succinctly and persuasively tell stories & inspire action
- Write exceptional copy in a variety of styles
- Have a deep understanding of tone of voice and the ability to conceptualise engaging copy
- Create articulate copy for presentations and be comfortable pitching concepts to clients
- Be Agile. Always ready to rise to any challenge with a keen eye for detail
- Thoroughly proofread all copy to check it is factually and grammatically correct
- Be the brand voice, enforcing guidelines & ensuring consistency
- Write articles, web pages, social and blog posts as and when required
- Be able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- A portfolio of standout copy samples
- Native-level proficiency in English (excellent writing & speaking) with a creative mindset
- Experience telling a compelling story and driving engagement
- 2+ years of writing experience in advertising communications - including video, interactive & print
- Outstanding writing and grammar skills, with refined proofreading and syntax skills
- A love for inspiring action!
- Attractive salary
- 25 days holiday
- A buzzing environment filled with excited, like-minded people
- Drinks fridge (Yep free beer...and cider)
- A great company culture that encourages development.