General Manager – Media Sales
We are seeking a seasoned, hands-on sales professional to lead the way in generating business opportunities, sponsorship deals and advertising sales for our expanding Media Group based in Kuala Lumpur.
- You are a charismatic sales professional with excellent social skills who can form strong relationships at the very top of the business community – the key to doing business in Malaysia. You are hungry for success and lead by example.
- You are ambitious, adventurous, entrepreneurial and independent – a go-getter with a proven record of success who enjoys getting out of the office and meeting top decision makers to close deals in a wide variety of industries.
- You are independent with minimum commitments, energetic and fun to work with!
The Vision Four Media Group was established over 30 years ago by a British media entrepreneur and is a market leader in Malaysia. The Group operates a unique 360 degree combination of captive TV and print media, contract publishing, online media and world class events.
- Vision Four TV – operates up to 8 captive TV channels in over 62,000 hotel rooms throughout Malaysia. Screens the latest blockbuster movies and award winning documentaries.
- Vision KL - Malaysia’s leading City Magazine with coverage in some 33,000 hotel rooms in KL and over 1 million readers. This multiple award winning magazine features the latest happenings in KL as well as tourism, shopping, dining, nightlife and much more.
- Vision Four Multimedia – operates a series of websites and is currently developing unique internet applications and platforms.
- AsiaReach Publishing – Contract publishing for fashion, duty free, tourism and business publications.
- AsiaReach Events - World Class events such as The Malaysia International Gastronomy Festival, Taste MIGF and Epicure Malaysia.
Candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating experience, current and expected salary, your earliest commencement date and a recent photograph. Click "Apply" and email the given email address.
Expatriates with experience in Asia are also encouraged to apply.