Senior Strategy Director - Iconic Brand Consultancy
Do you have outstanding leadership skills and feel right at home dealing with C-suite? This iconic band consultancy is seeking a Senior Strategy Director to play a key role in leading some of their most significant projects. Working across a broad range of ambitious clients – they use creativity to build some of the world’s most powerful brands.
An inspiring communicator and influencer with proven expertise in brand - you have strong cut-through - a clear thinker who is articulate and able to read a room as well as understanding that listening is a skill in itself. We are looking for someone to be a role model – in your approach and your mentoring stills – who has a rich experience of roles, deep sector experience, and possibly a post-graduate qualification, e.g. MBA. You could be a sector specialist in an area such as technology, finance – or could be a pioneer in a certain methodology or practice, e.g. service innovation. You’re adept in long term organisational transformation – showing stamina, tenacity and inventiveness.
Key responsibilities and skills required include:
- Winning and growing their biggest programmes (£1 million+)
- Pushing the disciplines of strategy, design and change
- Being a reliable bellwether of what is ‘right’ for the development of their business - leading pitches will be natural to you.
- Strong strategic planning skills – able to design a project into the long term with a view to farming and extending budget.
- A creative thinker, an innovator in approach and new strong points of view - able to help clients take risks
- Determined to change the role of business in society with a commitment to delivery
- Rigorous with a keen eye for quality and finessing the work - comfortable with ambiguity and able to improvise
- Eager and able to offer an interesting perspective to the media or at conferences
We’re are looking for someone with the ambition and the ability to quickly step up to a Principal Consultant – so there is plenty of opportunity to develop your career here! The culture is diverse and exciting with a strong emphasis on learning and development. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org an informed discussion.