Are you a classically trained FMCG marketer with a passion for wine?
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a global wine company with some of the world’s best known brands.
Working on some key brands in the portfolio you will manage the day to day planning and implementation of existing activation platforms, having at your disposal information from consumer, shopper, competitor and market data, to enable you to apply these insights to develop differentiated, engaging and ROI activities and plans.
You will have a great passion for the sector and an energy and drive that will enthuse all those around you. You will enjoy sharing best practice and be a confident and competent communicator to be able to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Managing the key brands in the Portfolio for the UK market
- Leading and executing the brand strategy and vision
- Work with Category, Shopper, Sales and Supply teams, using insights to identify opportunities for the UK market
- Work with sales team to drive the brand agenda within the business and engage with key customers to motivate and excite
- Identify and managing NPD opportunities and innovation pipeline management
- Being an ambassador within the team you will be expected to lead by example and be willing to coach your colleagues
- Proven background as a high performing BM within the FMCG sector, having managed the complete brand strategy
- Previous exposure to the UK grocery market and have a good understanding of the key drivers within these channels
- A strategic thinker who will make things happen, in turn driving our brand awareness and sales.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues in sales and category teams
- Briefing and managing our external agencies
- Project management skills and experience in launching NPD
- Passion for wine!