Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer
Do you want to influence the lives of millions of people every day?
Are you a creative person with a thirst for learning and spreading information with the world?
Do you want to be part of a growing digital publishing company that will become one of the largest disseminators of knowledge in the world?
If you answered yes to all those questions, you may be the person I'm searching for.
The studio create original infotainment content published online to multiple digital assets in multiple languages. In a few years, we've accrued over a billion views and 5 million+ subscribers. We're perfectly positioned to become largest disseminator of knowledge in the world within the next few years. In fact, we're probably one of the largest already.
The studio are looking for a full-time video editor / motion graphics design manager. As the director of the animations and video editing team, you'll manage the team of remote video editors, directing them to maintain consistency, style and high quality.
You must enjoy learning new things about a diverse array of topics each day and be able to visually explain complex concepts with simple animations. You must be organised to ensure deadlines are met, and willing to take on new challenges. Your work will be seen by millions of people each day all around the world, so you must display a high degree of attention to detail. You should be looking for more than just a job. You should aspire to lead and own a media company one day as this position holds massive future potential for growth.
If you think you have what it takes to teach and entertain millions of people every day, then we want to talk to you. Whoever is chosen, will make a significant positive impact on the world.
The video editor manager, your role will involve:
- Managing a network of animators / motion designers
- Researching and licensing content
- Quality controlling content to ensure its consistent in style, quality and tone
- Brainstorming new video ideas and preparing editing packs
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Excellent written communication skills
- High attention to detail, and an unwavering desire to produce high quality work
- A self-starter attitude
- A deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop. We'll want to see a showreel of your best work.
- A creative spark with a proven ability to think outside of the box
Given the diverse nature of topics the studio focus on, they're looking for someone with a diverse field of interest and knowledge. Preferably someone with a bachelor's degree in animation or video production, with an exceptional track record of success. In rare circumstances, A-level/IB applicants with an exceptional portfolio and the right attitude will also be considered.
- Experience being mentored by a founders who's created more viral videos than anyone else in the world
- Making a serious impact from day one. We're an agile company at the forefront of digital content consumption, and your work will be viewed millions of times ever day.
- 28 days holiday leave
- A great office located in treny Shoreditch
- 5 days per week, 9am-6pm, with huge *uncapped* performance-related bonuses (unheard-of at traditional organisations)
- Social office environment located right by silicon roundabout. Dog friendly, with free coffee/tea and regularly scheduled events with other companies sharing our building.
Job Type: Full-time
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.