Senior Technical Project Manager - AGENCY SIDE ROLE!
The Senior Technical Project Managers role is to manage large and complex web build projects to schedule, scope and budget.
Core responsibilities and requirements will cover;
- Owns the project delivery process, schedule, scope and budget
- Manage the definition of requirements and scope (Discovery phase)
- Manages stakeholders through communication of scope, schedule and status
- Ensures that all project activities comply with compliance and security procedures
- Timely, effective and diplomatic communication
- Working proactively with our clients IT departments and suppliers
- Ensure all resource is scheduled, briefed and tracked
- Work on large budget, complex and technically demanding projects
- Participation in scoping and business development
- Managing and vetting third party suppliers
- Work with discipline Directors and leads
- Identifies project risks and proposes mitigation strategies
- Produces accurate project documentation; SoW, CR, Status Reports, Schedules and RACI
Be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills: presents effectively, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organisation, including the ability to prioritise, juggle multiple projects and delegate effectively
- Ideas generation: strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that improve the project
- Demonstrates a positive, can do attitude
- Inspires problem solving and issue resolution
- Be able to get the best performance of both creative and development teams
- Management of non co-located teams and 3rd parties
- Motivates and influence teams and individuals with whom there is no direct or indirect management responsibility
- Able to relate and explain issues to technical, financial and business users in terms they will understand
- Identify and prioritise Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailoring the communication to meet the stakeholders needs
- Understand the competences of browser-based development; content management systems, security, device QA, deployment and analytics
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Prince2, PMP or SCRUM certification
- Minimum of 3-5 years project management experience
- Managed budgets up to £250,000- 750,000
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Enterprise integration knowledge and expertise
- Competent use project management tools, MS Project, Trello, Jira & Confluence
About the agency
We believe that corporate communications play a critical role in determining business success. Our purpose is to bring creativity to business-critical communications.
Creativity sits at the heart of the most successful business communications. It fuels the big ideas, protects brands and sparks change. Our passionate team of thinkers, designers, developers, producers and filmmakers are united by one vision: to move companies forward by defining, crafting and executing great ideas. We offer expert advice and award-winning creativity across Brand, Film, Digital, Investor Communications, Employee Engagement and Sustainability from offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Gulf.
Our culture is underpinned by four core values: Attentive, Collaborative, Positive and Creative. We put clients first – always; we strive to find a fresh point of view; we proactively engage with each other to do more for our clients; and we look for solutions not problems.
This is a Senior Technical PM role in a creative agency that focusses on corporate communications and you will need to have experience in managing and delivering large web build projects. It's a fantastic opportunity for a technical PM who is ready to step up to SPM or a mid-weight SPM not quite touching Programme Manager but looking for a fresh challenge!
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us today!
Apply for Senior Technical Project Manager - AGENCY SIDE ROLE!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly