Senior Account Managers with Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Experience - Immediate Start Freelance & Perm
This TOP AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT AND DIGITAL AGENCY, is looking for a new member of a team to work on digital marketing for a range of healthcare clients.
The agency delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience and technology. They employ over 1000 talented people across US, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore and Dubai and actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to support the team across key healthcare clients for the agency. The SAM will be responsible for delivery of first-class creative work through the agency, working closely with creative teams and other departments.
The probable focus will be working on a new project launch centred around a neurological condition, working closely with agency partners in London and in the US. The client is based in Europe so some travel is possible.
The role will involve communicating and partnering with senior levels of the client organizations and
translating client needs into successful agency solutions.
As a core part of the account team on nominated accounts, you will deliver impactful communications on time and on budget to our Healthcare clients’ business. Ultimately delivering (predominantly) innovative digital patient solutions. There may also be involvement in some new business activity (both healthcare professional and consumer / patient focused).
The agency is an innovative, fluid and rapidly changing business. You will be working with a group of people willing to help each other and build a business that delivers great work for our clients. Inevitably there will be a requirement for you to be flexible, supporting client service and agency wide needs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5yrs experience in a client facing role
- You’ll have experience within digital marketing, platform build, UX, digital design and social.
- You’ll have a sound understanding of the sector, of our clients’ business and marketing issues and trends in the sector.
- Must have managed online projects, with multiple projects running simultaneously
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams, with a demonstrated ability to resolve problems
- You’ll have a great eye for detail and be aware of the bigger picture at all times.
- Good project management skills are essential. You must be able to run projects from end-to-end, and to have a strong knowledge of the progress of all projects your team is working on at any given time.
- You’ll be skilled in writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process.
- You’ll be competent with financial systems, estimating/reconciling own projects and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
- You’ll be comfortable presenting creative to clients.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- People are different and personality counts. You must have a passion to succeed and a curiosity to approach work with a sense of adventure and imagination.
- You’ll be flexible and able to adapt to fast paced accounts
- You’ll be personable, able to build relationships with clients quickly and keep the agency front of mind for all the right reasons.
- You’ll be enthusiastic about developing strategies with the planners and will contribute to planning/testing discussions.
The agency are looking for account handlers with deep healthcare / pharmaceutical sector knowledge so that they can hit the ground running. They are looking for freelance SAMs as well as a more permanent fixture. If this sounds like you, send your CV to us today!
Apply for Senior Account Managers with Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Experience - Immediate Start Freelance & Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly