Our client is looking for a Junior Designer to join an strategic insight agency that works across a broad range of sectors, from tech and pharma, through to charities and retail. As a business, they have always placed a high value on the quality of its outputs. They are seeking a Junior Desginer to join a highly regarded company and with an opportunity to be part of a great story. The person selected will work under the guidance of our Lead Visual Designer to a junior designer.
- Assist the Lead Visual Designer on internal brand development and project work
- Close collaboration with researchers to discuss their requirements - and help to support and resolve any issues/needs related to their work
- Work on various print and digital project for worldwide brands. Producing outputs such as large scale journey maps, infographics, editorial and booklet design.
- Juggling a wide variety of projects, with timelines from the immediate to the long term
- Ability to tackle difficult briefs with a creative finesse
Essential skills & requirements:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign & illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of videography and editing (using AfterEffects & Premier Pro) is a bonus
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work around tight deadlines and ever changing project deadlines
- Knowledge of how to artwork projects for print
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
Please apply with an up to date Portfolio/CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly