Product Development Manager, Not For Profit
Product Development Manager
An innovative Product Development Manager is needed to join a not for profit organisation based in a rural woodland setting in Moira, DE12. This environmentally forward thinking charitable organisation is inspiring businesses and people to reconnect with nature to create a place to grow together.
If you are an experienced Product Development Manager with an interest or experience in building B2B partnerships and B2C products for charity or community organisations and have a passion for nature this is an ideal role for you.
For more than 20 years the Company has driven forward the vision for the National Forest, taking it from a leap of faith to the success story we see today: a restored forest landscape; an emerging visitor destination; and the active support of local communities. But there is so much more to do.
This new Product Development Manager role will work with the senior management team to create and develop a product portfolio, delivering the organisation's priorities and targets, in accordance with their brand and culture. This will include ongoing development of products to build the brand, generate income growth and inspire people and businesses to support their national cause.
Whether you are developing product concepts, researching product lifecycles, keeping abreast of market insights, managing stakeholders or supporting effective delivery, it will be your unwavering passion and dedication to this extraordinary cause that will ensure continued success across their product portfolio.
To qualify... you need to be a Product Manager / Product Development Manager / Fundraising Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / B2B Product Manager / B2C Product Manager / Product Designer with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working in a similar Product Development Manager role, with both B2B and B2C audiences;
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- Strategic thinking, with excellent problem solving, commercial and communication skills;
- You are highly knowledgeable of product development and project management techniques;
- Awareness of competitor products to enable adaptation to trends and the marketplace;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, with proven organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Excellent team working both internally and externally with partners
In return the Product Development Manager will receive a package to reward their commitment including 30 days annual leave (plus 10.5 days public holidays), opportunity to join Civil Service Pensions Scheme, staff bonuses, and ongoing learning and development support, as well as working in a team of passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic professionals.