Senior Events Manager - Property developer - £55k
Senior Event Manager - Property company - NW London - £55k
Senior Event Manager - The Company & The Role
My client is a revolutionary property developer looking to grow the marketing team and therefore hiring for a highly successful Event Manager who is ready to take a step up and be the Senior Event Manager and lead the team with event strategy across the brand portfolio. Leading on the overall events strategy, you will report into the Head of Marketing. With a varied background, you will be able to build and deliver a creative, brand and customer-aligned 'money can't buy' events strategy aimed at driving customer engagement and supporting customer retention.
Senior Event Manager - Key responsibilities:
* Lead all strategic event planning and oversee its delivery with the junior team, who will be responsible for the logistical management and delivery
* Execute a wide range of small-scale hosted events and more complex flagship hosted events.
* Hold regular strategic event project meetings and compile key actions for progression, providing strategic event guidance to the marketing and events team.
* Work closely with Marketing department to plan signature events with social content and PR opportunities in mind to aid acquisition - from brief, content, comms, and flawless on-brand delivery.
* Work closely with Event Manager and other internal teams in preparing the logistics and on-site event delivery, on schedule, to budget and to brand standard. You will also be in-charge of managing budgets signed off and reconciliation.
* Set clear financial measures of success for each programme delivered.
Senior Event Manager - Required skills/interests
* Passion and knowledge of the destination marketing events is mandatory. Events planning is the focus of the role, NOT event management.
* Strong organisational and administrative skills, with excellent time management
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* High degree of computer literacy
* Numerate and analytical, with a strong grasp of budget management
* Ability to adeptly manage a number of projects, priorities and deadline.
If this is the Senior Event Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing, PR & event roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. I am best reached on 020 7845 7223.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.