Senior Marketing Manager - B2B - Financial Services
Senior Marketing Manager - B2B - Global Banking & Asset Management company - Central London - £65k
Senior Marketing Manager - The company
My client is a global banking group with a diverse range of financial services to clients operating in international markets.
Senior Marketing Manager- The role
This is a rare opportunity to join my client's growing sector within the EMEA asset finance business. You will work closely with the division's leadership team and global sales team to deliver tailored client facing marketing communications and collateral. You MUST be up for a role that requires creative and commercial acumen as the role requires you to be strategic and hands-on in these areas.
Senior Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- This busy and diverse role will see you develop presentations decks, proposal documents and other supporting marketing materials.
- Develop and articulate the value proposition, whilst leveraging market data, consumer trends and bespoke research to uncover areas of growth, new market opportunities and tailor marketing strategies accordingly. Working with the leadership team, you will strategically improve the divisions brand in the marketplace, whilst planning and developing marketing policies and key campaigns.
- Utilise your passion for marketing and design, along with extensive experience using the Adobe suite (specifically Photoshop and Indesign) and MS Office (specifically PowerPoint and Word). You will be seasoned in developing and delivering marketing strategies and programs in a professional industry, along with producing creative and bespoke marketing material for business development teams. Your strong analytical, business management and decision-making skills will see you make your mark on this role.
- Take on the standalone role confidently and therefore be energetic and a natural self-starter and thrive taking on a range of design and marketing programs in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
Senior Marketing Manager - Desired skills
- You MUST have an experience of working within the media landscape as the company is looking to expand it's services within this industry.
- You MUST have the experience of creative design as well as marketing campaigns.
- You MUST be comfortable in working at a global firm with stakeholders spread internationally
- You must be a confident communicator and have the acumen of converting financial information into creative, marketing literature.
If you are an enthusiastic team player, with a flexible work approach and desire to succeed, apply today!
If this is the Senior Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing, PR & events roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. I am best reached on 020 7845 7223.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.