Boutique advertising & marketing agency are looking for a new Senior Graphic Designer to join the busy Southwark studio.
Our client produce world class campaigns for world class clients.
Based in the South London office, you will work closely with the creative and management team across various channels to produce exceptional design for their new and existing client base.
• Multi-media design solutions for print, signage, email, website, app and other digital applications
• Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative for new and existing brands for both internal and external distribution
• Ensuring that creative assets across all channels are up to date and comply with client brand guidelines
• Maintain positive working relationships with external resources e.g. printers, sign makers, architects, agencies etc
• At least 3 years of industry experience
• Ability to produce high quality creative while working within tight deadlines
• Print design: Creating print ready artwork and liaising with external print resources
• Digital design: Creating web/screen optimised artwork for a variety of applications
• A good understanding of various social media platforms and content creation
• Experience working on a MAC platform, is an absolute must
• Previous experience in the commercial or residential property sector not essential, but is an advantage
• Strong attention to detail, especially typographic and colour theory skills
Qualifications & Skills
• A degree in Graphic Design
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC applications: (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• A passion for creative problem solving
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Solid understanding of design principles
• Ability to accept instruction
• Enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges
• Positive and hardworking with a can-do attitude
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic agency who have an amazing culture (recently returned from taking the team away on a ski trip in France and recent workshops in Berlin and NYC)!