Product Marketing Manager
A growing global tech business with a stand out culture are seeking a Product Marketing Manager!
Product Marketing Manager - Perm - Technology - £50,000 - London
A pioneering, market leading tech company who provide solutions for the Not-for-profit sector. Working with the world's leading charities, the company have a global reach. They are seeking a new addition to the European marketing team, based in Central London.
This is a focused Product Marketing Manager role. You will predominantly work on go-to-market planning, and will cover:
- product positioning to provide pain points specific to the market
- stakeholder management - engaging with sales, product managers, partners and customer success teams
- you will leverage value proposition to create content including sales assets such as pitch decks, datasheets and case studies
- using data analysis to build buyer profiles and personas
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE:
- B2B Saas sector product marketing experience
- excellent stakeholder management skills
- experience managing a go-to-market plan
Please APPLY NOW if this sounds like you!
Product Marketing Manager - Perm - Technology - £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.