In January 2014 Patrick Wenham and his wife Anita arrived at Bickley Park School. Their arrival signalled a step change in the ambition of Bickley Park School and ignited a belief amongst its stakeholders that the quietly proud school could shout louder about its offer and offer even more.
In 2019 the School was shortlisted for the TES Independent Prep School of the Year and in 2018 for TES Independent School Senior Leadership Team of the Year. The Nursery team won a Community Award for their work with a local Nursing Home.
This role will take the lead in developing and implementing the school’s marketing, pupil recruitment and communications strategies, in order to support the achievement of the school’s strategic objectives.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Headmaster to developing and implement the school’s marketing strategy
- Lead the development of the school website
- Liaise with key stakeholders to access material to be used for marketing
- Monitoring effectiveness of any marketing activity
- Preparing an annual budget
For more information on this two day a week (term-time only) role, please see the full job specification.
If you're interested in applying for this vacancy, please send a covering letter and CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.