PPC Account Manager
PPC Account Manager - Digital Agency - London
Up to £40,000
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing and most successful digital agencies in the UK. With bases all over the world, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills in a leading and dynamic digital agency in heart of Shoreditch. Offering a great working environment, with start-up feel, industry recognition and a fantastic opportunity to growth within an evolving and creative business, there currently is a very exciting opportunity for a Biddable Account Director to join on a permanent basis within one of the digital teams to look after a range of highly acclaimed clients.
This PPC manager has a central role in delivering high quality service, and will be leading the day to day management of PPC accounts. Further responsibilities include:
* Managing budgets, optimisations and clients to deliver excellence to the account
* Being hands on with the quality, consistency or the optimisations whilst understanding the strategic priorities is key to effectively managing clients' PPC accounts
* Being self-sufficient and motivated, leading from the front with planning and implementation
* Liaise with the Client Partners to identify and deliver growth opportunities in order to drive additional revenue
* Hands-on implementation of PPC strategies and planning with the client
* Line managing one PPC Executive
* Researching trends, sharing recent work and liaising with agent's partners
The PPC Manager will be integral for the following tasks:
* Thorough understanding of PPC, having been in related positions for a minimum of 2 years.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Have a good understanding of all industry standard PPC software.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English (other languages spoken on top of this are highly advantageous)
* Some experience leading and managing a team
* Team output - working with your PPC team you'll be responsible for ensuring consistently high standards
* Great communication skills, being able to lead from the front and delegate accordingly.
If you want to work with world-class talent, develop your career and become part of our client's remarkable culture, then APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com - Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.