Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
36,000.00 - 38,000.00
Senior Account Manager - The Agency
My client is an ambitious, exciting brand and design agency concentrating on campaign - led projects, spanning sectors including place making, property, technology and social change.
This is a Hybrid role of Senior account manager planning both account management and project management expertise. As part of a small team, and as the only non- designer in the studio, you will be integral to the day to day operation of the business with the potential to help shape the studio as it grows.
You'll be expected to as Senior Account Manager …
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients within the agency
- Write proposals detailed timelines and fee estimates for client projects
- Ensure creative teams are clearly briefed
- Management and running of existing projects and clients
- Manage day-to-day project documentation such as status reports, meeting notes and
detailed timing plans
- Be responsible for the timely and successful delivery of creative projects
- Set expectations with clients and provide solutions for any unexpected project blockers or
- Plan and prepare creative presentations and pitch decks
- Report key revenue metrics to clients and the business
- Work with the financial accountants to ensure billing is up to date
- 4+ years proven experience as an Account Manager and/or Project Manager at a reputable branding agency
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with senior client stakeholders
- Solid experience with Keynote, MS Office, Google Docs and project management tools
- Ability to be calm under pressure and juggle multiple projects at a time, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, problem solving and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You'll be liaising with large and small-scale businesses, dealing with founders and partners on one
day, and multi-level marketing teams the next. We're sector agnostic, but most of our work falls
into four main categories;
- Property and place:
- Charity and social enterprise:
- Health and fitness:
As a small, growing team, the culture of the client is very important to us.
The studio is lively and fast-paced so as a Senior Account Manager you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind, and a work
ethic in line with our ambition to maintain a world-class design standard. As a YCN member agency, there are regular training and speaking opportunities, as well as talks and events, to help youdevelop both personally and professionally.
The agency is a social bunch too - they are looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a
pitch as they are enjoying a ping-pong battle or post-work pint.
The client is based in Central London and ideal for transport links.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "EMMA NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Emma-Louise Newman| DD: +44 (0)20 7845 7257 Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of Client Service and Account Management roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities.