Senior Paid Social Executive
1 day left
Senior Paid Social Executive - Client-side - Tech London
£35,000 - £40,000
Senior Paid Social Executive - The Company
Consistently named one of the best places to work in the UK, my client is one of the fastest growing technology and marketing businesses in the UK. Having started in 2009, they now have over 250 employees with plans to grow further both in the UK and in the US. They have a vibrant culture and their host of benefits include £1,000 annual training budget for all employees, flexible working hours, monthly company subsidised lunches, numerous sports clubs including Football, Running, Yoga and much more!
As a member of our client's Paid Social division, you'll join a strong culture of creativity; you and your team will be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. You'll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data.
Senior Paid Social Executive - The Role
As a Senior Paid Social Executive your primary responsibility will be your primary responsibility will be managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Further responsibilities include:
* To build upon your previous knowledge and experience of Facebook marketing by running creative brainstorm sessions, setting up relevant tests, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data- driven ideas.
* To devise and lead training sessions, in both general biddable techniques and in any areas in which you have a particular expertise.
* To communicate with stakeholders to provide performance updates and inform them of new strategies being tested to generate growth or drive improvements in margins.
Senior Paid Social Executive - The Skills
* Proven Facebook advertising experience, preferably through Nanigans or large scale ad accounts in Power Editor.
* Comfortable working to ROI and margin based targets, in a fast moving business environment
* Experience mentoring a small team of junior marketing executives. Experience recruiting through structured interviews is a plus.
* Strong desire to lead and drive our vision. We're looking to double our team over the next year.
* A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
* A proactive and independent approach to working life.
If you'd like to work with a world class team, driving innovation and developing long term game changing strategies, then please apply now!
If this is the position for you then do not hesitate and apply! For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !
Apply for Senior Paid Social Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly