4 days left
Role: Sales Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: East London
Do you like to talk as much as recruiters? Are you competitive in everything you do? Could you sell a Biro pen to a CEO? Details below...
This top creative client in the education market; is bringing families, fun and social skills into one at work. Great people, great culture, and a professional environment to work in. At the moment, they're rapidly expanding all across London and don't have any plans to slow down.
Due to the growth and new developments of sites, they are looking for a Sales Assistant to come on board and tie up all communications between customers and clientele.
As a sales assistant you will be confident speaking to high profile clients, selling the company across and building relationships. There is LOTS of room to grow and network with business partners.
- Sell the company to potential business partners
- Achieve sales targets
- Be approachable by adults and children
- Give advice and information to customers about the company
- Provide an exceptional level of service
- Maintain standards of presentation
- Handle and maintain stock accurately and efficiently
- Previous experience in sales
- Self-motivated and focused on quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in education and kids programmes
- Able to work under own initiative, taking every opportunity to promote the brand
You must have at least 2 years sales experience, be happy to talk on the phone and manage enquires, (this includes the odd complaint or two) and face to face communication. Previous work with children will be a bonus but not a necessity.
I know what it's like finding a job, in a job. Don't worry we can schedule a time to talk to go through the details! Drop me an email to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly