Our partner is searching for a Creative Strategist to unearth the diamond at the core of their clients’ business. Someone that brings bring a chunk of ad land creativity and the strategic know-how to find a single-minded proposition. A big thinker, who can help give clients the edge to stand out from the competition.
Working alongside the Creative Director, this role lends an ATL approach to brand positioning within the integrated B2B sector. It calls for experience of B2B & B2C marketing, strong creative and strategic thinking, and a desire to unlock the insight that releases a brand’s unique proposition.
Our client is an integrated B2B marcomms agency: award-winning, consistently growing and leading the way in ABM. They’re well-established and sit as one of the top agencies in their field. There should be no doubt about their credentials and this new opening is set to propel them towards new growth and more awards.
What does it take to be considered for this role?
- You’ll be well-versed in delivering Single Minded Propositions with experience of the agency world
- You will have experience as a Creative Planner or Senior Strategist within both B2B and B2C environments
- Ideally, you’ll also have intricate knowledge of telco and / or tech industries
- Already present within the senior management team, you’ll be comfortable mixing with the leadership teams within the agency and their clients
- You never consider your work just “good enough” – your passion and drive to create the best is underpinned by your curiosity and desire to immerse yourself in the latest marketing and digital trends
In return for this experience, drive and creative flair our client is offering up to £70k for the right Creative Planner, plus an enviable benefits package and the chance to work across some of the world’s biggest and best tech brands.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by applying below.