7 days left
I am looking for a highly skilled PowerPoint Designer with fashion, beauty and retail experience. I have an exciting opportunity to work for an established, worldwide beauty company based in South, West London. You could help build a story through PowerPoint which will then be used for meetings around the globe.
This role entails 150 slides needing created into 3 PowerPoint versions, sourcing the correct images, adding animations within the deck, and overall 'decorating' of the presentation.
Rate: £250-280 per day
Duration: 3-6 weeks
Contact: Gabby van Asselt: Gabby.VanAsselt@majorplayers.co.uk
Skills and requirements:
- At least 5 years in the industry in the role of a freelance Presentation/PowerPoint Designer, with a proven track record.
- Experience with well-known agencies and brands.
- Have experience in setting up Master Templates, re-designing slides, adding animation and creating infographics.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and pitch work.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint and/or Keynote and have experience in Indesign and Illustrator.
- Having a design background is a bonus.
Apply for Powerpoint Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly