Our client, a boutique property practice specialising in retail and leisure seeks a marketing manager to join their team.
This is an exciting, newly established role in a young and busy consultancy. The key focus of this role will be to enhance, develop and implement a companywide brand strategy across all platforms including digital, marketing and PR. You will oversee planning, developing and maintaining all marketing strategies across the business to help build the awareness of the brand and increase pitch wins and clientele. It is important you have experience of both online and offline marketing. We are looking for someone who is very creatively focused and dynamic with lots of ideas you are able to develop and implement.
- Updating the company website and managing content. Managing a re-design of the current website working with key partner agencies.
- Analysing campaigns and marketing spend.
- Ensuring weekly production of press releases
- Working with the team to produce written and visual pitch documents. Contributing design ideas/concepts for pitches.
- Social media channels. Managing the production and implementation of strategic campaigns across all forms of social media.
- Working with the team to host events often in partnership with collaborative partners.
- Acting as brand manager. Updating company marketing materials, ensuring best value is secured for the production of all print work, stationary and marketing materials.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience working in a marketing managment role for a brand and acting as brand ambassador.
- Digital marketing skills including social media.
- Events marketing and logistics skills
- Ideas driven and creative approach able to work with colleagues within the business and drive creative ideas.
- Great all -round communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent language skills both verbal and written
- Experience of using Adobe In-Design.
If you are a second jobber looking for a busy and exciting marketing role this could be the job for you! This is a real opportunity to carve out a key role with this successful property consultancy.