Account Executive (Branding, Print, Web, Content, Agency)
Account Executive to join an expanding branding, design, digital and content agency in London.
The ideal candidate will be from an agency background and someone who understands how to manage fast-paced digital and design projects.
Reporting to one of the Account Directors this role is pivotal to the team and will play a big part in helping to grow the agency.
The job will be varied - one day you might be helping to set up a new food brand, the next you could be managing a website build for a solar energy provider or delivering materials for a charity event.
The Account Executive will be working closely with designers, digital team and website developers.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by establishing, managing and responding to their briefs.
- Project scoping, planning and management.
- Working closely with the design, digital and content teams to plan workflow.
- You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for a wide roster of clients.
The right person for the job is:
- Managing long term relationships with clients.
- A quick-thinking problem solver.
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs.
- A team player who can collaborate with the in-house designers, creatives, content, digital and video experts to come up with creative solutions.
- Grow accounts and win new business.
- Presenting to clients.
- Happy to manage the invoicing process.
- Someone who is ready for a new challenge.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.