Media Strategy Director
Media Strategy Director - Independent Agency - London
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Media Strategy Director - The Agency
My client is a very successful independent digital media agency based in Central London. The Agency has teams across all areas of digital marketing and work with clients in a range of sectors, including big names in Entertainment, Tech, and Hospitality & Retail.
Media Strategy Director - The Role
This is an exciting new hire into this agency's strategy team! The Media Strategy Director will work with the channel teams and clients on their cross channel digital media strategy.
Media Strategy Director - Key Responsibilities
* Develop media plans and recommendations for a range of assigned clients
* Analyse client existing or historic performance identifying opportunities, making recommendations for improvement and generating insights to drive creative direction or future optimisation opportunities.
* Provide a detailed opinion on measurement, performance and required tracking: applying it to strategic recommendations and ongoing campaign management.
* Be heavily involved in client facing interactions
* Work collaboratively with internal or external teams: be it strategists, account directors, designers or analysts to produce campaigns, creative ideas, micro-targeting opportunities, and develop innovation opportunities.
* Be a thought leader and help keep us up to date with latest digital media trends: stewarding and building relationships with media partners, and making test and learn recommendations for company and client specific use.
* Get involved in new business development including leading on pitches
Media Strategy Director - Required Skill / Experience
* 6+ years experience in a hands-on media planning and strategy role using a mix of digital channels (Social, Search, Programmatic, Video, as well as some Offline channels, OOH, TV, Print)
* Ability to translate client business goals into cohesive, articulate, and insight driven media strategy and tactical media plans and effectively manage multiple clients and stakeholders
* Experience working and getting the best out of specialist digital marketing teams
* Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate with those around you. Teamwork and scrappiness required.
* A shared passion and curiosity for delivering change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, a restlessness that resists the status quo, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress.
If you want to work with a talented team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.