Sales Executives New Business - Exhibitions
5 days left
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest event/exhibition organisers in the world as a sales executive new business. They are looking for experienced, focused and high-performing sales professionals with a track record of prospecting for and delivering new business. You will be motivated to achieve both individual and group sales targets in a creative manner joining the International Sales Office selling in one of their B2B core sectors (Fashion, Technology or Gifts) . This organisation specialise in running market-leading events and are one of the world’s leading organisers of international trade exhibitions and conferences. They organise over 250 exhibitions and conferences worldwide, with many market-leading events and well-known brands in key industry sectors.
What the role can do for you…
• Work with a truly international client base
• Work as part of a fast-paced and dynamic sales team
• Work in a results rewarded and heavily incentivised environment
• Help to develop your sales and negotiation skills across the entire sales cycle
• Provide international travel
• To secure new and re-book existing exhibition revenue across one of the portfolio’s international events.
• Define and develop existing and new sales to meet agreed revenue and profit targets
• Achieve and exceed agreed show and personal targets by direct selling to existing and new clients
• Ensure full understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
• Identify new sales opportunities and develop them into long-term relationships
• Work together with the international offices and the Sales team assigned to the relevant event
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with existing key clients.
• Ensure on-site customer care and re-bookings
• Handle client queries quickly and efficiently maintaining a high standard of client correspondence
• Contribute fully to the on-site preparation and on-site management by working effectively with the Event Team
• Work closely with and support the sales team in all matters concerning the Companies business.
• Carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
• Achievement of personal monthly and annual sales targets
• Achieving activity levels i.e. number of calls per day/per week, number of meetings/proposals
• Updating weekly pipelines/reports and ensuring they are accurate
• Understanding of the sector and industry dynamics
Growth of existing portfolio by generating new ideas
• Experienced sales person (min 2 years selling)
• Should display resilience and adaptability
• Good problem solving skills and solutions focused
• Self-motivated and driven by success
• Enthusiasm for learning and ability to quickly grasp new ideas
Apply for Sales Executives New Business - Exhibitions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly