SEO / CRO / Organic Search Account Manager - Award-winning B2B Marketing Agency
If you have the drive to disrupt and innovate, enjoy challenging search engines and outranking competitors then here is an opportunity to step up and take the lead to demonstrate your broad understanding of all areas of SEO (technical, content, on-page, off-page, link building).
Our client is an industry leading and award-winning B2B marketing agency located in the heart of the creative hub in London. They fully support personal development and career progression which has built them a solid brand reputation and loyalty among its staff.
They are looking for someone to join the team to take ownership of their flagship accounts while nurturing and supporting them to further develop the strategic SEO & CRO client services.
If you are looking for the chance to broaden your skill set and build your career within a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty then this agency delivers the goods.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be charged with the full remit of: technical SEO, analysis & reporting, co-ordination with development teams and content strategy; acting as a subject matter expert and innovator in the SEO / CRO / Organic Search field.
Your career will be supported and developed further by allowing you to expand the agency’s SEO capability in order to build SEO / CRO / Organic Search as a stand-alone offering as well as a value-add to further digital capabilities.
With knowledge of how the latest tools and platforms can deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis along with how growth hacking techniques, Influencer outreach and referral programmes can complement wider B2B digital marketing campaign activities, you will work alongside existing teams to deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis and contribute to the wider success of the agency.
To be considered for the role, you must display:
- Minimum 2 years experience of working within dedicated SEO capacity
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Experience with SEO / Analytics tools and dashboards such as Google Analytics, BrightLocal, ahref, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Heatmaps Analytics
- Ideally some experience with HTML editing and CMS platform such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing, Referral marketing and elements of growth hacking would be great.
In exchange for your skills and expertise, you will get the chance to work in a lively, innovative and social environment that supports and promotes career development with a fresh thinking and novel approach.
And you might pick up an award or two along the way!
So take your career to the next level in an exciting and vibrant environment that’s going from strength to strength and apply now!
£35k - £50k Base salary + Benefits (dependent on experience)
Apply for SEO / CRO / Organic Search Account Manager - Award-winning B2B Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly