Senior Digital Marketing Executive - creative agency
I'm looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join an in-house marketing team of globally renowned creative agency.
As a digital marketer you'll be highly confident in SEO best practice, website management, CMS and social media scheduling.
Established award winning creative agency with offices worldwide. This is an agency who are renowned experts in building brands and creating experiences. They offer a highly innovative working environment - people are pulled from all disciplines; film makers, 3d, 2d designers, art directors, copywriters, digital, architects, journalists and creative strategists for the one goal of producing great work. Based in amazing offices in the heart of the West End.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive has an integral role within the marketing team. The marketing department are tasked with building the agency's brand and reputation across EMEA. You'll work independently and support the Content Marketing Manager to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns.
Day to day:
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to create and deliver digital marketing campaigns to strategy.
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager in developing content for the agency's global website, which will help drive traffic, awareness of the brand and champion thought leadership opportunities.
- SEO - implement day to day optimisation of content including writing metadata and building internal links
- Work with Content Marketing Manager to shape content strategy, performing key word research, content gap analysis and post campaign analysis
- Day to day management of website, keeping is fresh, interesting and updated.
- Take a key role in developing global social media strategy
- Manage global media channels (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) and look for new ways to increase following online.
- Create monthly programme of social media activity
- Support content via graphics, gifs, video and infographics
- Develop creative ideas to increase engagement and followers
- Develop ideas for internal engagement to reflect culture of the agency
- Using CMS develop monthly newsletter emails and targeted email campaigns
I'm looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive who's ideally gained 3+ B2B marketing experience within an agency or B2B environment. You'll be able to demonstrate egs of strong content generation which have supported wider creative campaigns. You'll have excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling, topical and timely content that will appeal to a range of audiences. Technically - you'll have knowledge of SEO, google analytics and how to use social media scheduling platforms eg Hootsuite. Also, knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
This is a highly visible role within the agency, so you'll also need excellent interpersonal skills with great can-do attitude. You'll be able to multi-task, work in a high paced environment to sometimes tight deadlines. In return you'll work in a highly collaborative team in an exciting creative environment. Please press the 'Apply Now' button ASAP - it's going to be a very sort after role.